Nov 13, 2010

The Quest of a Writer

As much as I have loved this blog, I recently realized that my writing cannot be contained in one topic--book reviews.
I adore reading and I thrive off reviewing (who doesn't like sharing their own opinion?).
But my dearest mother encouraged me to see what I already knew--I need a blog to just...write. To write about anything and everything that may flit through my over-active imagination. This way, I don't end up spewing random entries on you when you expect book reviews.

To remedy this situation of mine, I pulled up an old blog of mine, The Quest of a Writer, and made it active. So if you are interested in reading about anything other than book reviews, please take a visit! Be sure to read the "Inevitable Bio" post so as to fully understand my purpose behind this other blog. And don't worry, I won't neglect my reviews. :)
There's nothing more enjoyable than sharing my life with others...and experiencing part of theirs in return.



Nadine Brandes is an adventurer, fusing authentic faith with bold imagination. She writes stories about brave living, finding purpose, and other worlds soaked in imagination. Her debut dystopian novel, A Time to Die, releases 2014 from Marcher Lord Press, the premier publisher of Christian speculative fiction. When Nadine's not taste-testing a new chai or editing fantasy novels, she is out pursuing adventures. She currently lives in Idaho with her husband. You can find out more about Nadine and her books at http://nadinebrandes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment