Launch Week hit my editorial website last Sunday and God's blowing the trumpets of celebration. A tiny budded flower emerges from my inner shadows, blooming for the first time into the light of purpose. I've never felt this way before. I've dived into a world filled with my greatest passions: writing and editing. Who thought I'd actually have the opportunity to do this full-time? I never did.
So, in celebration and to spread the word, I'm posting my Launch Week announcement and special on this blog and my book review blog. You may not be a writer, but you may know one. You may not even enjoy writing, but you're witnessing a hopeful writer entering into a dream. I can't believe God picked me.
It's Launch Week at last!
This means you can get a substantive edit for a $150 flat fee if your manuscript is 80,000 words or less and for $200 if it's between 80,000 and 120,000 words.
This is a HUGE bargain, both in the freelance editing world and on my personal site. After this week, my prices will settle to 0.0035/wd (ex. 80,000 wd manuscript = $280). Please see my Editorial Services page for more details on what your edit will entail.
Important to Know:
- The Launch Week Special begins Sunday, March 17th and goes through Saturday, March 23rd.
- Your manuscript must be fiction (thumbs-up if it's speculative...my favorite!). I do not edit non-fiction or poetry.
- Priority is given on a first-pay, first-serve basis
- I accept Paypal to this email address - email@example.com (this is not a contact e-mail!).
- If you don't have your manuscript quite ready, go ahead and schedule it with me to get your discount. I'm happy to help you and happy to wait! If you need a critique ASAP, please mark your payment as such.
Please understand that, though I will be as speedy (and thorough) as possible, depending on your place in line, it may take several weeks for you to receive your edited manuscript. You may schedule your edit anytime between now and August 31st.
If you are interested in the Launch Week Special, please e-mail me with your name and "Launch Week" in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail, please include:
- Your name
- The genre and current length of your manuscript
- The intended age group of your manuscript
- A small description of your manuscript
- Whether or not you consider your manuscript "Christian"
- Any questions about my services
- How you heard about this special
Please share this special with fellow writers so they may all have an opportunity to take advantage of this special. Thank you!