Aug 22, 2010

M.I.A.

Neglect: "fail to care for properly"

I fear that the author of this blog (that's me) has neglected my readers (that's you). A simple, "I will be M.I.A. for a week or so" would have sufficed, but the three minutes of effort that post would have taken proved too much for me.

However, I have returned with a fresh book review for you. In answer to the unasked (but no doubt silently wondered) question: I was detained working two jobs, playing in a softball tournament (we took fourth out of 10, thank you very much), moving to Missouri (a two-day drive, I'll have you know), and starting Graduate School (a lifelong dream that seems far too long...).
Now that I am here, settled in my new apartment, I am returning to my blog. I am also letting my eggs burn on the stove....

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. We forgive you! :-) Thanks for all your helpful reviews. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete